One-Ingredient Ice Cream Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're truly trying to cut back on your budget, then trips to your favorite ice cream store might not be in the plans right now. But that doesn't mean you have to do without treats completely! With this One-Ingredient Ice Cream Recipe, you can whip up a creamy, dreamy ice cream that is perfect for dessert after dinner, or even after breakfast for a special snack. The easy ice cream recipe is delicious served on its own, but it can be served with some of your favorite toppings, including chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and whipped cream. Everyone in your family will scream for ice cream when you serve this delicious make-ahead dessert!
Chilling Time1 hr
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Swiss Chicken Bake
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Chicken
- 6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser