Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old ottoman a vintage-inspired makeover with a modern edge with this simple upholstering project. Whether you have an old ottoman at home or are in the mood to hit your local thrift store, this Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project is an affordable and quick way to update your home decor. Using a vintage thrift store skirt, this easy sewing project will only take you a few hours to complete, and is a simple way to add a pop of color to your favorite room. Whether you use a 60s inspired plaid or a playful print, this easy upholstery project can be completed for under $10 and is a great way to add a statement piece to your living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Pallet Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken