Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old ottoman a vintage-inspired makeover with a modern edge with this simple upholstering project. Whether you have an old ottoman at home or are in the mood to hit your local thrift store, this Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project is an affordable and quick way to update your home decor. Using a vintage thrift store skirt, this easy sewing project will only take you a few hours to complete, and is a simple way to add a pop of color to your favorite room. Whether you use a 60s inspired plaid or a playful print, this easy upholstery project can be completed for under $10 and is a great way to add a statement piece to your living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Painting Bookshelves Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake