Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give an old ottoman a vintage-inspired makeover with a modern edge with this simple upholstering project. Whether you have an old ottoman at home or are in the mood to hit your local thrift store, this Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project is an affordable and quick way to update your home decor. Using a vintage thrift store skirt, this easy sewing project will only take you a few hours to complete, and is a simple way to add a pop of color to your favorite room. Whether you use a 60s inspired plaid or a playful print, this easy upholstery project can be completed for under $10 and is a great way to add a statement piece to your living space.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole