DIY Ice Lanterns
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Blow out the winter blues with seasonal ice candles! These ice candles (or ice lanterns) are the perfect decoration for blustery months and will light up your porch for the entire season. This six-step process creates a do-it-yourself seasonal staple, and the best part is that it can be completed for free. The project takes about 15 minutes (plus time for the candles to freeze), but will make your home feel warm and inviting as guests are welcomed by the decorative candles.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes