Swiss Chicken Bake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
After a long day of work, running errands, and chores, it might sounds appealing to order a takeout dinner from your favorite restaurant. But with this recipe for Swiss Chicken Bake, you can easily get dinner on the table without much fuss. The budget-friendly dinner recipe uses just six ingredients and has instructions that are easy to follow. While dinner bakes in the oven, you can tackle a few more items on your to-do list or even just relax with a good book. Simply serve this baked chicken dinner with steamed veggies or a fresh salad, and you'll have a delicious and hearty meal that will please the crowd.
Serves4 to 6
Preparation Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using