10-Minute Sweater Mittens
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have an old sweater that you just can't bear to throw out? If part of the sweater is still salvageable, then this project for 10-Minute Sweater Mittens needs to be on your radar! The beginner-friendly sewing project likely won't take you long to make, especially if you use a sewing machine. This frugal and thrifty sewing project also uses materials you likely already have on hand at home, making this project an example of upcycling at its finest! These mittens will keep your fingers warm and snug all winter long. If you're looking for a creative way to expand your winter wardrobe on the cheap, then this project is definitely for you.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper