10-Minute Sweater Mittens
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have an old sweater that you just can't bear to throw out? If part of the sweater is still salvageable, then this project for 10-Minute Sweater Mittens needs to be on your radar! The beginner-friendly sewing project likely won't take you long to make, especially if you use a sewing machine. This frugal and thrifty sewing project also uses materials you likely already have on hand at home, making this project an example of upcycling at its finest! These mittens will keep your fingers warm and snug all winter long. If you're looking for a creative way to expand your winter wardrobe on the cheap, then this project is definitely for you.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser