This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Denim Lamp Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This stylish lamp and lampshade are made from all repurposed materials. The base is made from a large pickle jar. For the shade, I used the wire from an old lampshade and the seams and hems from old jeans. The gorgeous lampshade was made from weaving the strips of old denim around the wire of a drum lampshade. The technique could be used for a scalloped shade too. The finishing lamp gives off a lovely light and has a stylish farmhouse industrial vibe to it. The only cost was for the flex."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Seams and hems of old jeans
- Large pickle jar
- Lamp flex
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser