This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Denim Lamp Upcycle
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This stylish lamp and lampshade are made from all repurposed materials. The base is made from a large pickle jar. For the shade, I used the wire from an old lampshade and the seams and hems from old jeans. The gorgeous lampshade was made from weaving the strips of old denim around the wire of a drum lampshade. The technique could be used for a scalloped shade too. The finishing lamp gives off a lovely light and has a stylish farmhouse industrial vibe to it. The only cost was for the flex."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Seams and hems of old jeans
- Large pickle jar
- Lamp flex
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using