Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Design an elegant, designer-inspired throw pillow for the cost of a few spools of grosgrain ribbon with this home decor sewing project. This Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow is a simple sewing tutorial that shows you how to create a chic throw pillow in a single afternoon. Made with alternating colors of grosgrain ribbon, this tutorial for how to sew a throw pillow is easy enough for sewing beginners and uses clipped corners and a zipper for its final finishing touches. Designer elegance doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg with easy sewing projects for those on a budget.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Rustic Twig Monogram
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe