Upcycled Bird Feeder Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn old pot lids into a beautiful hanging bird feeder with this easy upcycling tutorial. This DIY bird feeder will take you just minutes and a few hardware materials. You will have a beautiful piece of lawn decor that will attract birds to your yard. By using different sized pot lids, you can protect your bird seed from rain so you won't have to change the seed as often. Try this easy DIY bird feeder idea and see how easy it can be to transition pot lids into spectacular decor for your outdoors.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- 19 Office Crafts and Cubicle Makeover Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder