Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Update your living room, bedroom, or dining room for less than $5 with this genius decorating hack that will blow your mind. Using brightly colored sticky notes, you can makeover your favorite room with this Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural. Inspired by classic quilt patterns, this quick and extremely budget-friendly decorating hack is the home decor idea you've been searching for. This DIY home decor idea is a fantastic decorating option for small spaces or dorm rooms, and lets you completely transform your living space for under $10. Home decor inspiration doesn't get more affordable or more creative than with this DIY wall art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Painting Bookshelves Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake