Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Update your living room, bedroom, or dining room for less than $5 with this genius decorating hack that will blow your mind. Using brightly colored sticky notes, you can makeover your favorite room with this Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural. Inspired by classic quilt patterns, this quick and extremely budget-friendly decorating hack is the home decor idea you've been searching for. This DIY home decor idea is a fantastic decorating option for small spaces or dorm rooms, and lets you completely transform your living space for under $10. Home decor inspiration doesn't get more affordable or more creative than with this DIY wall art.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin