DIY Faux Backsplash
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you wish you could have a unique kitchen backsplash on your tight budget? Now you can update your kitchen with a herringbone design with this DIY faux backsplash. This backsplash will give your kitchen the appearance of a complete tile remodel but only takes a few paint pens. This faux backsplash idea is an inexpensive alternative to a tile backsplash and is easy to retouch or paint over. Your kitchen will incorporate a modern herringbone design that will amaze your guests, especially when you tell them how you did it.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids