DIY Faux Backsplash
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you wish you could have a unique kitchen backsplash on your tight budget? Now you can update your kitchen with a herringbone design with this DIY faux backsplash. This backsplash will give your kitchen the appearance of a complete tile remodel but only takes a few paint pens. This faux backsplash idea is an inexpensive alternative to a tile backsplash and is easy to retouch or paint over. Your kitchen will incorporate a modern herringbone design that will amaze your guests, especially when you tell them how you did it.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier