Upcycled DIY Bath Mat Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn a thrift store find into some chic home decor with this easy upcycling tutorial. This Upcycled DIY Bath Mat Tutorial shows you how to turn two woven placemats into one simple and elegant bath mat using some embroidery thread and a sewing needle. This craft only takes about 15 minutes or so to make and is easy enough for sewing beginners, so you don't have to stress if you're not used to hand sewing. Why drop major money on an expensive bath mat when you can create a custom design to your taste in less than half an hour? Hit up your local thrift store with this simple recycled craft idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf