Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have any plastic baskets that could use a bit of a makeover? With this tutorial for DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets, you can… Continue reading: "DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets"
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Budget-Friendly Princess Bathroom Set
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Diy Herb Pot
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Diffuser Necklace Diy
- Mitered Corners With Bias Tape