- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 17, 2018
This looks amazing for a dollar store find. It is the easiest decor piece I have ever seen. It would look amazing holding your rose petals, pot pourrie or whatever you wanna keep in the bowl and the best part is you only need a can of spray paint and a bowl. Metallic colours are so sleek and modern, you could try silver or gold too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Painting Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- DIY Cherry Blossom Tree Lamp
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich