Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids