Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Rustic Twig Monogram
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe