Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Can you believe this bowl isn't made from copper?! With this tutorial for the Faux Copper Bowl, you can transform an otherwise dull container into a stylish and chic decorative item that you will be proud to display. This bowl will look amazing when placed on your coffee table and filled with an assortment of potpourri, seashells, seasonal decorations such as ornaments, or other small decorations. This project will be the focal point of your living room or dining room, and is sure to get plenty of attention. This dollar store craft can be used to add some elegance to your craft room or work space as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Adding an accent wall to your living space gives your home a rich, depth of color and texture to any room. This easy accent wall idea… Continue reading: "Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room"
- DIY Bedside Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Upcycled Headboard Idea
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood