DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your headboard a rustic feel with this reclaimed wood upcycle! Turn any boring headboard into a piece of substantial decor by adding an assortment of wood to the exterior. This DIY headboard idea will make an impression in your bedroom as it creates a large, stylish accessory. This project can make use of wood you already have or you can buy inexpensive pieces of reclaimed wood from a home improvement store to add variety in the grain and color of the headboard. Finish with a matte stain to showcase your upcycled headboard project!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Couch
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Mardi Gras Layered Jello