DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your headboard a rustic feel with this reclaimed wood upcycle! Turn any boring headboard into a piece of substantial decor by adding an assortment of wood to the exterior. This DIY headboard idea will make an impression in your bedroom as it creates a large, stylish accessory. This project can make use of wood you already have or you can buy inexpensive pieces of reclaimed wood from a home improvement store to add variety in the grain and color of the headboard. Finish with a matte stain to showcase your upcycled headboard project!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts