DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your headboard a rustic feel with this reclaimed wood upcycle! Turn any boring headboard into a piece of substantial decor by adding an assortment of wood to the exterior. This DIY headboard idea will make an impression in your bedroom as it creates a large, stylish accessory. This project can make use of wood you already have or you can buy inexpensive pieces of reclaimed wood from a home improvement store to add variety in the grain and color of the headboard. Finish with a matte stain to showcase your upcycled headboard project!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating