Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers just might be a step in the right direction for you. This upcycled project checks all the right boxes, as it's beginner-friendly and won't take you long to create. You'll enjoy having an assortment of organizers on your desk to stash the small supplies you use on a day-to-day basis. The thrifty project can be easily customized to include as many organizers as you need to keep on top of your everyday tasks and is an effective way to keep clutter at bay in your work space. Your desk or craft room will look neat and tidy with these organizers in use!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks