Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers just might be a step in the right direction for you. This upcycled project checks all the right boxes, as it's beginner-friendly and won't take you long to create. You'll enjoy having an assortment of organizers on your desk to stash the small supplies you use on a day-to-day basis. The thrifty project can be easily customized to include as many organizers as you need to keep on top of your everyday tasks and is an effective way to keep clutter at bay in your work space. Your desk or craft room will look neat and tidy with these organizers in use!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
- How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe