Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers just might be a step in the right direction for you. This upcycled project checks all the right boxes, as it's beginner-friendly and won't take you long to create. You'll enjoy having an assortment of organizers on your desk to stash the small supplies you use on a day-to-day basis. The thrifty project can be easily customized to include as many organizers as you need to keep on top of your everyday tasks and is an effective way to keep clutter at bay in your work space. Your desk or craft room will look neat and tidy with these organizers in use!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using