- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Homemade DIY Oven Cleaner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Tired of dealing with a dirty oven? Clean your oven easily with this simple DIY oven cleaner recipe that only uses three materials. This Homemade DIY Oven Cleaner uses water, baking soda, and vinegar to create a homemade cleaning solution that helps remove grime and dirt from the inside of your oven. This oven cleaning hack is a genius solution for ovens that never seem to stay clean, and needs about 20 minutes to set, so that you can have a clean oven in about an hour. If you're tired of dealing with a dirty oven and chemical-filled cleaners, make your own with ingredients you already have on hand.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Crib Spring Drying Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich
- June Coloring Pages