Batwing Top from a Scarf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Make yourself a flattering, comfortable top with this easy and quick batwing top tutorial! All it takes is a nice scarf and a couple of stitches. When making this batwing top, I was pretty lucky. The scarf I used was already sewn into a tube and it had a nice seam on one end that I thought it would be great to use as the neck line. Instead of adding binding, I only had to remove some of the stitches to create the neck line."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids