DIY Drawstring Bag
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Whether you need treat bags for a party or just want to create a small bag for your child to store trinkets, you can't go wrong with this DIY Drawstring Bag! The easy sewing pattern won't take long for you to create and can be made either by machine or by hand. You don't need to look far for material for this project, either, as you can likely find just what you need in your fabric scraps. This budget-friendly project is a creative way to make use of materials you likely already have on hand while making something that is new and functional. Get creative when using the type of fabric that you use to make the bags, too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextDIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft