Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you travel frequently? You don't need to spend some cash on a travel kit when you can make this Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit right at home! The budget-friendly sewing project is a creative way to upcycle a washcloth or towel that you no longer need and transform it into a durable kit. This nifty organizer has plenty of room to stash some of your essential items, including a toothbrush, toothpaste, and even earplugs. The travel kit won't take long to sew, and the blogger has even included no-sew ideas for this project. When you have returned home from your trip, you can simply toss the kit in the laundry so that it's ready for your next adventure.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextFall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft