Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you travel frequently? You don't need to spend some cash on a travel kit when you can make this Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit right at home! The budget-friendly sewing project is a creative way to upcycle a washcloth or towel that you no longer need and transform it into a durable kit. This nifty organizer has plenty of room to stash some of your essential items, including a toothbrush, toothpaste, and even earplugs. The travel kit won't take long to sew, and the blogger has even included no-sew ideas for this project. When you have returned home from your trip, you can simply toss the kit in the laundry so that it's ready for your next adventure.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats