Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Refashion an old sugar bowl into a handy pincushion with this quick and easy no-sew project. With this Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion, you can transform a thrift store find into a practical way to keep your sewing pins organized. This tutorial for how to make a pincushion takes less than 20 minutes to make and is a fantastic way to use any scrap fabric you have on hand. Whether you're searching for the perfect DIY gift for your sewing pals, or are just looking for a way to recycle Grandma's old glassware, you can keep your sewing pins off of your floor and right next to your machine with this simple upcycling project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Glass, Other
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt