Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Refashion an old sugar bowl into a handy pincushion with this quick and easy no-sew project. With this Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion, you can transform a thrift store find into a practical way to keep your sewing pins organized. This tutorial for how to make a pincushion takes less than 20 minutes to make and is a fantastic way to use any scrap fabric you have on hand. Whether you're searching for the perfect DIY gift for your sewing pals, or are just looking for a way to recycle Grandma's old glassware, you can keep your sewing pins off of your floor and right next to your machine with this simple upcycling project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Glass, Other
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser