Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Refashion an old sugar bowl into a handy pincushion with this quick and easy no-sew project. With this Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion, you can transform a thrift store find into a practical way to keep your sewing pins organized. This tutorial for how to make a pincushion takes less than 20 minutes to make and is a fantastic way to use any scrap fabric you have on hand. Whether you're searching for the perfect DIY gift for your sewing pals, or are just looking for a way to recycle Grandma's old glassware, you can keep your sewing pins off of your floor and right next to your machine with this simple upcycling project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Glass, Other
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric