Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Refashion an old sugar bowl into a handy pincushion with this quick and easy no-sew project. With this Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion, you can transform a thrift store find into a practical way to keep your sewing pins organized. This tutorial for how to make a pincushion takes less than 20 minutes to make and is a fantastic way to use any scrap fabric you have on hand. Whether you're searching for the perfect DIY gift for your sewing pals, or are just looking for a way to recycle Grandma's old glassware, you can keep your sewing pins off of your floor and right next to your machine with this simple upcycling project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Glass, Other
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub