Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You don't need to spend a lot of money if you want to add a new skirt to your wardrobe! With this tutorial for the Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion, you can quickly and easily transform a shirt into a cute little number that you will be proud to wear. This stylish sewing pattern won't take long for you to make and will be a creative way to use spare shirts you have at home that no one wears any more. This thrifty project can be customized depending on the type of shirt you decide to refashion. You'll definitely want to show off this cute skirt after you have completed it!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder