Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have an old skirt that you just can't bear to discard? With this sewing pattern for the Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow, you can transform that skirt into a stylish and colorful throw pillow! The beginner sewing pattern won't take long to make and can be sewn by hand and by machine, and will result in a beautiful decorative item that will look cute on your living room sofa. This project won't take you long to complete and is budget-friendly, too. You will be inspired to turn old shirts, sweaters, and other clothing items into new home decor when you try this pattern!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser