Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have an old skirt that you just can't bear to discard? With this sewing pattern for the Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow, you can transform that skirt into a stylish and colorful throw pillow! The beginner sewing pattern won't take long to make and can be sewn by hand and by machine, and will result in a beautiful decorative item that will look cute on your living room sofa. This project won't take you long to complete and is budget-friendly, too. You will be inspired to turn old shirts, sweaters, and other clothing items into new home decor when you try this pattern!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe