Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with these Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks. Perfect to wear with skinny jeans or over tights and leggings, these DIY boot socks are the stylish accessory you need to make this fall and only require a few beginner sewing skills. These easy boot socks are made using the sleeves of an old knit sweater, so you can clean out your closet or hit up your local thrift store to make this project. Being stylish has never been so affordable or so easy than with this tutorial for how to sew boot socks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Leprechaun Paper Puppet
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins