Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make a durable and chic DIY tote bag from an old tea towel with this thrifty refashioning project. This Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag recycles a pretty printed tea towel from your local thrift store and uses beginner sewing techniques to create a simple tote bag that's perfect for trips to the farmer's market. This tutorial for how to sew a tote bag is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost less than $10 to make. Plus, it can be catered to match your own personal style, so feel free to have fun with color and fun handles. Don't buy when you can DIY with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft