DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It's one thing to tote your lunch to work in a plain plastic baggie. But what if you could add some pizzazz to your peanut butter and jelly sandwich? With this tutorial for DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags at hand, just about any type of sandwich will look interesting and appealing. This budget-friendly sewing project won't take long to make, and the result is a sandwich bag that can be reused for years to come. Show off your personality in a big way when you make these reusable wraps and consider using materials in an assortment of colors and patterns. You'll always be able to spot your sandwich in the break room at work when you make these wraps!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft