DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
It's one thing to tote your lunch to work in a plain plastic baggie. But what if you could add some pizzazz to your peanut butter and jelly sandwich? With this tutorial for DIY Reusable Sandwich Bags at hand, just about any type of sandwich will look interesting and appealing. This budget-friendly sewing project won't take long to make, and the result is a sandwich bag that can be reused for years to come. Show off your personality in a big way when you make these reusable wraps and consider using materials in an assortment of colors and patterns. You'll always be able to spot your sandwich in the break room at work when you make these wraps!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextRecycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser