- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Accordion File Folders
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Are you ready to get organized? If the plain but perfectly functional accordion file folders just aren't your cup of tea, then this tutorial on DIY Accordion File Folders will be what you need! This accordion file folder may look like it's difficult to make and expensive, too, but it's actually dollar store crafts at their finest! This bright and whimsical accordion file folder could be a sweet way to keep a child's classwork organized. It's also perfect for storing favorite recipes or for keeping track of your progress on your goals. You'll be inspired to use this file folder again and again!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Quick and Thrifty First Aid Box
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars