Everything Under the Kitchen Sink: DIY Dish Washing Tote
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing the area under your kitchen sink is probably towards the bottom of your to-do list. This easy dish washing tote will not only organize your essentials, but it will brighten your mood every time you clean the dishes. This storage craft takes less than a minute to put together and costs less than five dollars. The best part about this tote is that you'll love the way it looks so much that you can keep it out of the cabinet below the sink for your guests to enjoy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Built-In Shelves
- DIY Pantry Labels