Everything Under the Kitchen Sink: DIY Dish Washing Tote
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing the area under your kitchen sink is probably towards the bottom of your to-do list. This easy dish washing tote will not only organize your essentials, but it will brighten your mood every time you clean the dishes. This storage craft takes less than a minute to put together and costs less than five dollars. The best part about this tote is that you'll love the way it looks so much that you can keep it out of the cabinet below the sink for your guests to enjoy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laundry Storage Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft