Everything Under the Kitchen Sink: DIY Dish Washing Tote
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Organizing the area under your kitchen sink is probably towards the bottom of your to-do list. This easy dish washing tote will not only organize your essentials, but it will brighten your mood every time you clean the dishes. This storage craft takes less than a minute to put together and costs less than five dollars. The best part about this tote is that you'll love the way it looks so much that you can keep it out of the cabinet below the sink for your guests to enjoy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser