Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can still stay organized with style when you create this Mason Jar School Supply Organizer! The Mason jar craft idea is a creative way to upcycle any disused jars and transform them into a sleekly and colorful organizer. Finding just the right pencils, pens, and other supplies to complete homework will be a breeze with this organizer. This project can expand beyond school supplies, as it can be easily modified to include storage items for your craft room, work space, or tool room, too.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsGlass, Mixed Media
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
HolidayBack to School
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using