Budget-Friendly Pork Chops
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There's nothing quite like serving pork chops for dinner! If you're looking for a way to take your regular cooking skills to the next level, then this recipe for Budget-Friendly Pork Chops needs to be seen. The two-ingredient recipe won't take you long to prepare and will simply elevate your cooking skills in a new way. This recipe doesn't require any special ingredients and will make good use of your cast iron skillet, too. After the pork chops have cooked completely, you can serve them with some of your favorite side dishes, including mashed potatoes or a fresh green salad. This thrifty meal idea is sure to impress!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes