Budget-Friendly Pork Chops
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There's nothing quite like serving pork chops for dinner! If you're looking for a way to take your regular cooking skills to the next level, then this recipe for Budget-Friendly Pork Chops needs to be seen. The two-ingredient recipe won't take you long to prepare and will simply elevate your cooking skills in a new way. This recipe doesn't require any special ingredients and will make good use of your cast iron skillet, too. After the pork chops have cooked completely, you can serve them with some of your favorite side dishes, including mashed potatoes or a fresh green salad. This thrifty meal idea is sure to impress!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Chai Tea Mix Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Cucumber Chicken Salad
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 13 Cheap Christmas Dinner Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slow Cooker Asian Meatballs
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- Diy Fabric Basket
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe