Budget-Friendly Pork Chops
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There's nothing quite like serving pork chops for dinner! If you're looking for a way to take your regular cooking skills to the next level, then this recipe for Budget-Friendly Pork Chops needs to be seen. The two-ingredient recipe won't take you long to prepare and will simply elevate your cooking skills in a new way. This recipe doesn't require any special ingredients and will make good use of your cast iron skillet, too. After the pork chops have cooked completely, you can serve them with some of your favorite side dishes, including mashed potatoes or a fresh green salad. This thrifty meal idea is sure to impress!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- Beer Bread
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Enchilada Soup Recipe