Cheesy Crescent Hot Dogs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for a recipe that is quick, budget-friendly, easy to make, and will win over everyone in your household, then this recipe for Cheesy Crescent Hot Dogs is one you can't miss! The three-ingredient recipe is comfort food at its finest. You can easily serve this recipe as a quick dinner on a busy weeknight, or serve it as an appetizer at your next casual get-together. The ingredients can be purchased in advance, then stored in your refrigerator until you're ready to get cooking. Regardless of when you plan to make this recipe, one thing is certain. It's sure to be a hit!
Makes8 crescent dogs
Preparation Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
One Pot MealYes
OccasionBuffet, Card Night, Casual Dinner Party, Family Get Together, Game Day, Sports Party
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
- Southern Inspired Cajun Chop Suey
- Easy Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating