Cheesy Crescent Hot Dogs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for a recipe that is quick, budget-friendly, easy to make, and will win over everyone in your household, then this recipe for Cheesy Crescent Hot Dogs is one you can't miss! The three-ingredient recipe is comfort food at its finest. You can easily serve this recipe as a quick dinner on a busy weeknight, or serve it as an appetizer at your next casual get-together. The ingredients can be purchased in advance, then stored in your refrigerator until you're ready to get cooking. Regardless of when you plan to make this recipe, one thing is certain. It's sure to be a hit!
Makes8 crescent dogs
Preparation Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
One Pot MealYes
OccasionBuffet, Card Night, Casual Dinner Party, Family Get Together, Game Day, Sports Party
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites