Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add some flair and a bit of drama to your dessert presentation when you create this Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial! The budget-friendly DIY dollar store craft won't take you long to make and will help you stay within your budget, too. When it is complete, this cake stand will be a stunning addition to your dessert table and is the perfect way to show off your show-stopping cakes or pies. It's also a creative way for sharing cookies, an assortment of chocolates, or even tea cakes or sandwiches. This thrifty and inexpensive cake stand will likely see a lot of use in your events for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsGlass, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin