Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add some flair and a bit of drama to your dessert presentation when you create this Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial! The budget-friendly DIY dollar store craft won't take you long to make and will help you stay within your budget, too. When it is complete, this cake stand will be a stunning addition to your dessert table and is the perfect way to show off your show-stopping cakes or pies. It's also a creative way for sharing cookies, an assortment of chocolates, or even tea cakes or sandwiches. This thrifty and inexpensive cake stand will likely see a lot of use in your events for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsGlass, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Rustic Twig Monogram
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe