Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add some flair and a bit of drama to your dessert presentation when you create this Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial! The budget-friendly DIY dollar store craft won't take you long to make and will help you stay within your budget, too. When it is complete, this cake stand will be a stunning addition to your dessert table and is the perfect way to show off your show-stopping cakes or pies. It's also a creative way for sharing cookies, an assortment of chocolates, or even tea cakes or sandwiches. This thrifty and inexpensive cake stand will likely see a lot of use in your events for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsGlass, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- DIY Area Rug Hack
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Faux Backsplash
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables