Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add some flair and a bit of drama to your dessert presentation when you create this Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial! The budget-friendly DIY dollar store craft won't take you long to make and will help you stay within your budget, too. When it is complete, this cake stand will be a stunning addition to your dessert table and is the perfect way to show off your show-stopping cakes or pies. It's also a creative way for sharing cookies, an assortment of chocolates, or even tea cakes or sandwiches. This thrifty and inexpensive cake stand will likely see a lot of use in your events for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsGlass, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextIKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Mason Jars are so versatile and useful! You can never have too many in your home. You can use jars of any size to decorate a fall… Continue reading: "Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor "
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf