Easy $9 DIY Side Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're a beginner woodworker searching for an easy project, then you don't want to miss this! Design a sleek and modern side table for your bedroom or living room for under $10 with this simple woodworking project. Made using affordable 2x4s, this DIY side table tutorial comes complete with a set of downloadable instructions, so that you can make this Easy $9 DIY Side Table without any stress. You can make this project using pine, if you're looking for an easy way to jump into woodworking, or with a more expensive wood for an elegant effect. Give your home a fresh, modern look with this one-weekend project that costs next to nothing to make.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft