Easy $9 DIY Side Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're a beginner woodworker searching for an easy project, then you don't want to miss this! Design a sleek and modern side table for your bedroom or living room for under $10 with this simple woodworking project. Made using affordable 2x4s, this DIY side table tutorial comes complete with a set of downloadable instructions, so that you can make this Easy $9 DIY Side Table without any stress. You can make this project using pine, if you're looking for an easy way to jump into woodworking, or with a more expensive wood for an elegant effect. Give your home a fresh, modern look with this one-weekend project that costs next to nothing to make.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf