DIY Anthropologie Hurricane Lighting
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create your own Anthropologie-inspired lighting that fits your budget! This DIY Anthropologie project creates a piece of outdoor accent lighting for a fraction of what you'd pay at the mall. This project re-purposes an old light cover that you can easily find at the thrift store and transforms it into a beautiful and elegant accent light for your patio. By adding small LED string lights, this glass enclosure will have the appearance of swirling fireflies dancing around your lighting fixture. Try this DIY Anthropologie decor project today and brighten your outdoors on a budget!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin