Two-in-One Step Stool Chair
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This two-in-one project will provide you a step stool for around the home and a chair perfect for your toddler! This DIY step stool is easy to assemble and will accommodate many types of needs. This step stool chair is perfect for your child's room as they can use it as a place to sit or to reach items higher up on a shelf. The stool is low enough that children can use it safely with supervision. Step up and create this DIY wooden step stool to solve two common problems in your home!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts