Two-in-One Step Stool Chair
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
This two-in-one project will provide you a step stool for around the home and a chair perfect for your toddler! This DIY step stool is easy to assemble and will accommodate many types of needs. This step stool chair is perfect for your child's room as they can use it as a place to sit or to reach items higher up on a shelf. The stool is low enough that children can use it safely with supervision. Step up and create this DIY wooden step stool to solve two common problems in your home!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextVintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- DIY Mirror Frame Idea
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy