DIY Color Blocked Velvet Bench
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Making your own upholstered furniture allows you to create decor that will match your home's style and your personality without ordering custom pieces. This DIY velvet upholstered bench creates a colorful piece of furniture that will be unique to you and your home. These velvet bench instructions call for creativity to flow as you design and construct a beautiful bench for your living space. This bench will give any room in your home an added piece of vibrant decor that will wow your guests and provide a comfortable, stylish seat that everyone will want to take.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser