DIY Natural Log Centerpiece
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Centerpieces elevate your dining room table and are great additions for holiday meals. These DIY centerpieces will make your table look elegant while maintaining your budget. This project uses nature as an inspiration by creating a table centerpiece out of a log and tea lights. This decoration is ideal for fall and winter holidays as you can spread multi-colored leaves around your lit log. This DIY project will make your dining room feel cozy and inviting and will bring your table decor together this fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextIKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf