DIY Natural Log Centerpiece
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Centerpieces elevate your dining room table and are great additions for holiday meals. These DIY centerpieces will make your table look elegant while maintaining your budget. This project uses nature as an inspiration by creating a table centerpiece out of a log and tea lights. This decoration is ideal for fall and winter holidays as you can spread multi-colored leaves around your lit log. This DIY project will make your dining room feel cozy and inviting and will bring your table decor together this fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids