DIY Natural Log Centerpiece
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Centerpieces elevate your dining room table and are great additions for holiday meals. These DIY centerpieces will make your table look elegant while maintaining your budget. This project uses nature as an inspiration by creating a table centerpiece out of a log and tea lights. This decoration is ideal for fall and winter holidays as you can spread multi-colored leaves around your lit log. This DIY project will make your dining room feel cozy and inviting and will bring your table decor together this fall.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using