- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
String Light DIY Chandelier
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Give your home a rustic and elegant feel for less than $40 with this gorgeous DIY lighting project. This String Light DIY Chandelier looks completely charming when displayed in your dining room or bedroom, and is a great (and affordable) way to give your favorite room a focal point. This easy lighting project uses barn wood and cheap string lights, and requires some woodworking and electrical knowledge, so it's a great project if you want to strengthen your DIY skills. You can also stain or paint your DIY chandelier to best match your home's decor, so it's a fantastic project if you're redecorating on a budget. Give your favorite room a warm glow with this pretty and penny-saving lighting idea.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextFaux Copper Bowl Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, this chandelier is so stunning! I'm not the handiest person, so I don't know if I could pull it off without the help of a professional, but I think it would look fabulous in my dining room!
Jul 26, 2018
I think this lighting idea is so gorgeous! I'm hesitant to try it bc I've never really done anything electrical but I love the pretty rustic effect of this project.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars