DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create a casual coffee table from a wood pallet with this helpful guide. This DIY coffee table project will bring together your home decor with a modern piece of homemade furniture. This tutorial shows how to revitalize an old, finished coffee table with a new wooden top. Your DIY wood pallet coffee table will showcase your handiwork to everyone who enters your home. The piece will look like a designer piece of wooden furniture, but you'll know that it came from salvaged lumber. This budget-friendly project will make a lovely centerpiece in your living room!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole