DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create a casual coffee table from a wood pallet with this helpful guide. This DIY coffee table project will bring together your home decor with a modern piece of homemade furniture. This tutorial shows how to revitalize an old, finished coffee table with a new wooden top. Your DIY wood pallet coffee table will showcase your handiwork to everyone who enters your home. The piece will look like a designer piece of wooden furniture, but you'll know that it came from salvaged lumber. This budget-friendly project will make a lovely centerpiece in your living room!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf