Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create the look of an antique tile floor with some precise measuring and affordable paint using this DIY flooring idea. This Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile gives the illusion of antique European tile with some boldly colored floor paint in strategic color blocking. The key to this DIY flooring design is precise measurements for your tumbling blocks, and the blogger has provided some extremely handy diagrams for laying out your block design. Once your design is set, all that's left to do is to add your paint in contrasting colors, like black, white, and mint. Luxury living doesn't have to cost a fortune with DIY flooring tutorials like this one.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- DIY Laminate Countertops
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade Hack
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser