Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create the look of an antique tile floor with some precise measuring and affordable paint using this DIY flooring idea. This Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile gives the illusion of antique European tile with some boldly colored floor paint in strategic color blocking. The key to this DIY flooring design is precise measurements for your tumbling blocks, and the blogger has provided some extremely handy diagrams for laying out your block design. Once your design is set, all that's left to do is to add your paint in contrasting colors, like black, white, and mint. Luxury living doesn't have to cost a fortune with DIY flooring tutorials like this one.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 8 Budget Home Improvement Ideas
- 4-Step Chalkboard Fridge Makeover
- Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation
- Tumbling Block DIY Painted Tile
- 10 Affordable Kitchen Remodel Ideas
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- DIY Pergola Idea
- Easy Accent Wall Idea for Living Room
- One-Hour Lighting Upgrade
- Upcycled Towel Rack Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper