How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Did you know magnesium and calcium can build up in your fridge's water drip over time? Keep your water drip spotless in about 15 minutes with this simple cleaning hack! Learn How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray with this super easy tutorial. If you're tired of looking at a dirty fridge, then you're in luck, because not only is this fridge cleaning hack quick to complete, but you only need baking soda and vinegar to get your water tray clean, so it costs less than $3. Keep your refrigerator's water dispenser clear of icky build-up with this easy kitchen cleaning tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric