How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Did you know magnesium and calcium can build up in your fridge's water drip over time? Keep your water drip spotless in about 15 minutes with this simple cleaning hack! Learn How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray with this super easy tutorial. If you're tired of looking at a dirty fridge, then you're in luck, because not only is this fridge cleaning hack quick to complete, but you only need baking soda and vinegar to get your water tray clean, so it costs less than $3. Keep your refrigerator's water dispenser clear of icky build-up with this easy kitchen cleaning tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft