- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Did you know magnesium and calcium can build up in your fridge's water drip over time? Keep your water drip spotless in about 15 minutes with this simple cleaning hack! Learn How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray with this super easy tutorial. If you're tired of looking at a dirty fridge, then you're in luck, because not only is this fridge cleaning hack quick to complete, but you only need baking soda and vinegar to get your water tray clean, so it costs less than $3. Keep your refrigerator's water dispenser clear of icky build-up with this easy kitchen cleaning tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Crib Spring Drying Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich