How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Did you know magnesium and calcium can build up in your fridge's water drip over time? Keep your water drip spotless in about 15 minutes with this simple cleaning hack! Learn How to Clean Your Fridge's Water Tray with this super easy tutorial. If you're tired of looking at a dirty fridge, then you're in luck, because not only is this fridge cleaning hack quick to complete, but you only need baking soda and vinegar to get your water tray clean, so it costs less than $3. Keep your refrigerator's water dispenser clear of icky build-up with this easy kitchen cleaning tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole