DIY Dungeons and Dragons Dice Bag
Create your own dice bag of holding
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you have any Dungeons & Dragons players in your home, you know how particular they can be about their playing dice. Why not make them this DIY dice bag to keep their precious dice secure and accessible for when they need to start their next mission? This dice bag of holding is simple to make and a great gift for the D&D player in your life. You can customize the bag to fit your player's character, dice, or game. You can also make sets for every player in a campaign, so they will have an item specific to that game.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark