DIY Faux Fur Blanket
How to make your own faux throw
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
The faux fur trend is in full swing. This DIY faux fur blanket project will teach you how to create a faux throw without paying for the trendy up-charge. This throw serves as both a practical blanket to keep you warm with its soft exterior but also as a piece of decor when not in use. Keep this throw on a table or chest in your home to create an upscale look on top of the wooden furniture. Your throw will look elegant and will be accessible when you need some extra warmth.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Denim Storage Bins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- DIY Cloth Napkins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Drawstring Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken