Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial is for you! This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to make a dent in your fabric stash while also making it easier to brew your favorite blend of tea. This project can likely be used for coffee or to infuse water with some of your favorite herbs or fresh fruit slices. The reusable cloth tea bags are easy to clean and maintain, too, and the blogger has also included directions on how to make the teabags into a cute gift idea for family and friends.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe