Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial is for you! This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to make a dent in your fabric stash while also making it easier to brew your favorite blend of tea. This project can likely be used for coffee or to infuse water with some of your favorite herbs or fresh fruit slices. The reusable cloth tea bags are easy to clean and maintain, too, and the blogger has also included directions on how to make the teabags into a cute gift idea for family and friends.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe