- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Everything Under the Kitchen Sink: DIY Dish Washing Tote
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Organizing the area under your kitchen sink is probably towards the bottom of your to-do list. This easy dish washing tote will not only organize your essentials, but it will brighten your mood every time you clean the dishes. This storage craft takes less than a minute to put together and costs less than five dollars. The best part about this tote is that you'll love the way it looks so much that you can keep it out of the cabinet below the sink for your guests to enjoy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laundry Storage Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich