DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When's the last time you used a floppy disk? It's probably been a long time, and you probably still have a few lying around the house. Why not re-purpose them into a decorative pencil cup perfect for your home computer? This simple project transforms these old computer disks into a practical computer accessory. With many color variations, you can customize your own personal pencil cup. If you have a lot of floppy disks at your home or office, these homemade pencil holders are great gifts for computer lovers and co-workers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser