- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
When's the last time you used a floppy disk? It's probably been a long time, and you probably still have a few lying around the house. Why not re-purpose them into a decorative pencil cup perfect for your home computer? This simple project transforms these old computer disks into a practical computer accessory. With many color variations, you can customize your own personal pencil cup. If you have a lot of floppy disks at your home or office, these homemade pencil holders are great gifts for computer lovers and co-workers!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Quick and Thrifty First Aid Box
- Easy Necklace Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars