Upcycled Pool Storage Container
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to spend money on a tote that you may only use a handful of times when you can make this Upcycled Pool Storage Container! This thrifty upcycled project won't take you long to make and can be customized in your choice of color and initials. The result is a stylish and chic container that is easy to carry and can hold plenty of essentials, including your keys, wallet, towels, and sunscreen. The container has a secure lid so you can be assured that everything will stay in place while you make your way to the pool.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextTuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- DIY Headband Holder
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken