DIY Cherry Blossom Tree Lamp
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Celebrate the Cherry Blossom Festival with a DIY cherry blossom tree lamp. Your home will sparkle with this artificial cherry blossom tree! This easy paper craft will provide a natural looking lamp fit for both indoor and outdoor use. Your artificial tree will bring spring into your home year-round. Create a few plant lamps and light an entire room or leave out the lights for simple paper trees. The lights are soft enough for a practical nightlight for a hallway or bedroom. Spring into creativity with this DIY artificial cherry tree lamp!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Color Blocked Velvet Bench
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Cherry Blossom Tree Lamp
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy