DIY Cherry Blossom Tree Lamp
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Celebrate the Cherry Blossom Festival with a DIY cherry blossom tree lamp. Your home will sparkle with this artificial cherry blossom tree! This easy paper craft will provide a natural looking lamp fit for both indoor and outdoor use. Your artificial tree will bring spring into your home year-round. Create a few plant lamps and light an entire room or leave out the lights for simple paper trees. The lights are soft enough for a practical nightlight for a hallway or bedroom. Spring into creativity with this DIY artificial cherry tree lamp!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Windowpane Pattern Wall Art
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts