Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When you're baking the perfect birthday cake, don't use packaged icing; try this four-ingredient vanilla buttercream frosting recipe that adds a light and fluffy homemade topping for cakes and cupcakes. In less than ten minutes, you will have your own whipped icing to don your dessert. You can even add flavoring to your frosting for a rich chocolate or light fruit flavor. The next time you bake in your home, add this easy buttercream frosting recipe for a light and airy topping that takes just minutes!
Preparation Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser