Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When you're baking the perfect birthday cake, don't use packaged icing; try this four-ingredient vanilla buttercream frosting recipe that adds a light and fluffy homemade topping for cakes and cupcakes. In less than ten minutes, you will have your own whipped icing to don your dessert. You can even add flavoring to your frosting for a rich chocolate or light fruit flavor. The next time you bake in your home, add this easy buttercream frosting recipe for a light and airy topping that takes just minutes!
Preparation Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using