Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a simple project that uses beginner woodworking skills and can be completed in just a few hours! With this DIY shelving idea, you can create a small, decorative shelf to add to your living space for the perfect country-inspired touch. This shelving project is ideal for small spaces and is easy to customize, so you can leave your shelves as is for a rustic look or sandpaper and paint your pallet shelves for a cleaner, modern finish. You don't have to spend a fortune on new shelving with this affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextVintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- DIY Mirror Frame Idea
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy