Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorating your walls can be expensive and time-consuming looking for art that matches your home decor. The best way to combat the increased cost of searching for the right piece of wall art is making your own pieces of wood wall art. This easy DIY wall art project transforms common items like coffee stirring sticks into a lovely piece of "weathered" wood. This project is a simple way to liven up any living space or add the missing piece to any room in your home. The craft does not take a lot of time and can be painted in any style you wish.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin