Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorating your walls can be expensive and time-consuming looking for art that matches your home decor. The best way to combat the increased cost of searching for the right piece of wall art is making your own pieces of wood wall art. This easy DIY wall art project transforms common items like coffee stirring sticks into a lovely piece of "weathered" wood. This project is a simple way to liven up any living space or add the missing piece to any room in your home. The craft does not take a lot of time and can be painted in any style you wish.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft