This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wooden Frame Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you need a last minute gift for a friend or just need a picture frame for that one photo you love? Then learn how to make any wooden frame look ''golden'' by giving it a mini makeover using Plaid paint and the Cricut Explore! In this tutorial, you will learn how to customize a wooden frame with some gold glitter vinyl. This project is very simple to make and can easily be customized to read ''#BestFriends'', ''#GirlGang'', and so forth. Also, if you don't have a Cricut machine, you could still make this project by using another cutting machine or gold letter stickers!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- 19 Office Crafts and Cubicle Makeover Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder